Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I finally decided.

I will be following The Huffington Post, Hot Air, and Bitten - a blog about what else, FOOD!

I chose these blogs simpy because they seemed interesting and I personally did not want to get too much in to politics and things of the such, although Hot Air does have a big political influence. The Huffington Post seemed interesting with the news about celebrities and I did not lose interest of the site within a few minutes like I did many others.

I chose Bitten because of my personal interest, as I am sure of everyone's personal interest, haha, with food. The first blog I noticed was a recipe, however, the more posts I read I realized that the discussion did in fact grow to different things, not just how to make something. I hope it is entertaining,

No comments:

Post a Comment