Never realized how little politics and things of such interested me till I started, well, attempt to follow the blogs I chose. First off, the blog Hot Air.
Of course, you cannot have a blog involving politics and not mention the ‘big man’, President Obama. As expected, most posts mentioned, if not completely revolved around, Obama, but that is accredited to the fact that he is just so ‘involved’ with things. Fox News is surely getting the attention from this site, and Obama (I just giggled). There were a few separate posts about Obama and his view on Fox, along with Obama and his Obama Care plan and (still) Obama vs. Palin posts. This blog was rather easy to navigate. I really like how they pick and choose different headlines from news sources across America, which are and are not related to politics, to place in a nice little box at the top of the page. Quite interesting stuff indeed; I read about marijuana in Sacramento and the dreaded H1N1. Oh, and the audience – intended for those who are just looking for some information about the world, and politics, and issues and whatnot. It was informing, with some humor, and some videos. Well, a lot of videos…I guess I should mention that this blog is a video blog. Every post is a video with commentary, which does make it (thankfully) more interesting and easier to read than just straightforward “here is some info about healthcare”, woo.
Now on to The Huffington Post. I think I could possibly spend hours on this site, very interesting. This is a place where I can find info about politics, if I still want to know anything else after sifting through stuff on Hot Air, but also learn about world issues like charities and the homeless, view funny pictures, check out celebrities… and then there was something about men and goats J…I really don’t know. This blog has a wide variety of topics, so a wider spectrum of audience members is likely to be attracted. Surprisingly, this site had fewer adds than Hot Air, which I appreciated. –Hot Air had advertising about finding money, finding the diet that works, and finding the ‘perfect one’… bull- This was also a very *COLORFUL* site… every time I clicked on a new tab at the top of the page, the color scheme changed… WOW! This, sadly, entertained me, and I felt need to mention this in my blog. Lame, I know.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

after the word "goats", the random "J" should be a smiley face :-)
ReplyDeletedon't know what went wrong there!